Thursday 29 November 2012

Life is Full of Surprises



Thanks to Facebook, the news of our engagement spread like wildfire.
His family knew about the proposal and his mom was the one who picked the engagement ring. My parents were shocked that we are engaged rather fast, 7 months into our relationship, but they are happy that their daughter is not going to end up as a spinster. 

We didn't have immediate plans for the wedding. We didn't want to do anything yet although I was made to describe the proposal countless times. But I was just glad everyone was happy for us. All we wanted was just to absorb the happy vibes around us like a dry sponge.

Didn't want to side track too far, we continued with our lives. He was busy with his emceeing and motorsport events. I trained and completed my last two runs of 11km run in Powerman and 21km in Penang Bridge Marathon. On and off, I went for my Muay-Thai classes. Everything went normal until one fine day.

I noticed my period was about two weeks late. I didn't suspect anything since I was training really hard and was physically drained for the past few weeks. But just to be sure, I purchased a pregnancy test kit from the local pharmacy.

And the result showed...




No comments:

Post a Comment